Neurofeedback is a workout for your brain, improving its resilience and flexibility. It gives your brain instantaneous information, alerting your central nervous system when it is not functioning smoothly. Similar to physical exercise, repeat sessions give greater and more prolonged improvement.
Tiny sensors will be applied with a water-soluble paste near your scalp, and clips placed on your ears. The sensor detects brain activity and sends feedback to your central nervous system through interruptions in sound. The feedback gives your brain the information it needs to reorganize and function optimally.
- Academic Testing & Performance
- ADD / ADHD
- Athletic / Artistic Performance
- Business Performance
- Chronic Pain / Headaches
- Learning Disabilities
- Mood Disorders & Anxiety
- Neurologic Difficulties
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Peak Performance
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Acute Sports Injuries
- Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Emotional Conditions
- Osteoarthritis And Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tennis Elbow, & Similar Overuse Injuries
- Whiplash & Spine Injuries
- Pain Syndromes
When healthy, your cells vibrate at a specific frequency and tissues are surrounded by distinct electromagnetic fields. When tissues are stressed, injured, or damaged, the healthy fields are disrupted.
Using the ONDAMED system, your practitioner evaluates energy imbalances or disruptions in your cellular health. ONDAMED treatment uses specific Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields (PEMFs), in combination with Pulse Biofeedback.
ONDAMED produces very low-level pulsed electromagnetic frequencies (0.1-32,000 Hz), much weaker than cell phone frequencies.
- Acute sports injuries
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Emotional conditions
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Pain syndromes
- Tennis elbow, and similar overuse injuries
- Whiplash and spine injuries