Supplement of the Month: Optimal Omega 3
Does it seem like everyone these days is talking about fish oil? It’s no surprise. The health benefits of supplementing with omega 3 fatty acids are numerous.
• Supports Cardiovascular Health and Blood Sugar Metabolism
• Supports Cognitive Function and Healthy Brain Development
• Supports Healthy Skin, Joints & Connective Tissues
• Increases Visual and Ocular Health
• Helps Maintain a Healthy Inflammatory Response and Strengthen Immune Function
– Orthomolecular Products, “Clinical Applications of Orthomega 820”
Optimal Omega 3 is a high quality fish oil made from fish sustainably caught off the cold, clean coast of Chile. One of the least industrialized coasts in the world.
Optimal Omega 3 is available exclusively at The Center for Optimal Health in East Lansing and through our online store. Remember, quality is what counts!
View the original flyer: Optimal Omega 3
Follow us on: